Here is your opportunity to be part of an organization whose primary function is to promote business for you! The Waldwick Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization that promotes the benefits of living, shopping and doing business in Waldwick. In addition to our many promotional opportunities, the Chamber enjoys an open exchange with Borough officials as well as sponsoring many civic events and activities.
What’s In It for Me?
Whether you are a business with no employees or have employees in the thousands, you can enjoy an exceptional return on investment by leveraging your chamber’s marketing, discounting, and networking benefits.
• Credibility – Being a chamber of commerce member makes your business more desirable to customers. When a small business is a chamber of commerce member, consumers are 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the business in the future (The Schapiro Group, 2012). A chamber membership can increase your profits because customers view your business more favorably.
• Marketing – The Waldwick Chamber of Commerce will promote your business, especially when you first become a member, including website, feature “member of the month”, social media, and community events.
• Networking – When you join a chamber, you can network with other member businesses. By networking, you get to know others in your community, develop partnerships, and support other businesses. If your business is ever in need, you’ll have a community of business owners to turn to for help.
• Joining the Waldwick Chamber of Commerce is a smart business decision for you.
The Waldwick Chamber of Commerce meets monthly on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at various locations in Waldwick. Meet with other members of the Chamber, exchange business cards and discuss how to promote your business. See our website for more information.
Membership benefits include:
• Have your business to be listed as “feature member of month” on our chamber website.
• A “Grand Opening” ceremony for your business.
• You are a member of the Inter-Chamber Consortium (ICC) with 23 other chambers of Commerce. Great multi-chamber networking Opportunities.
• Invited to participate as a sponsor in our Annual 5K Run/1 Mile Walk which takes place throughout the Borough of Waldwick.
• Give back to the community such as HS scholarship programs, town beautification and help to families in need.
• Listing on the Waldwick Chamber of Commerce website with a direct link to your website.
• Informative Monthly Meetings with a variety of speakers geared toward relevant business topics.
• Great community exposure.
Get involved – When you get involved with your chamber of commerce, you will become better connected to your community. You will become more aware of community and business issues. You can help solve problems, and members can help you solve your problems. “The more you engage, the more you get to know the other community and business leaders that can advocate for your interests too.”
Your takeaway – There are many benefits to joining. Chambers provide you with opportunities to get involved in your community and to better your business.
“In addition to the direct savings and growth benefits, membership also supports community and non-profit projects that keep the local market strong and growing (and able to buy!), and supports efforts that provide a top-of-the-line workforce.”